Join us Thursday, March 1st for dinner, networking and our guest speaker, Yolanda York.
Social Security Public Affairs Director
Social Security 101: Everything you wanted to know.
- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
- Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services.
- Q & A
Yolanda York is the San Diego Public Affairs Specialist for the Social Security Administration. She has worked with the agency for over 35 years in both technical and supervisory roles. She has had several articles published, and has appeared on TV and radio shows to discuss Social Security issues.
When: Thursday, February 1st, 2018
Where: The Old Spaghetti Factory
111 N. Twin Oaks Valley Rd.
San Marcos, CA 92069
For More Information Contact: Sue Punian @760-822-2242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program: 7:00 PM – 8:15PM
Pay online: Click Here
The Mission of the American Business Women’s Association is to bring together business women of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for them to help themselves and others grow personally and professionally through leadership, education, networking support, and national recognition.