Join us November 3rd for dinner, networking and our guest speaker
The Money-Savvy Woman.
Our Member Panel Reveals What You Need to Know About Money Today!
Join us November 3rd for a lively panel discussion featuring our own Soaring Eagle Members.
Our panel will be covering a variety of financial questions including:
- What are the common tax mistakes that a preparer sees?
- What is the difference between an EA and a CPA?
- Should I consider buying a house? When shouldn’t I?
- In Real Estate, what is a 1031 Exchange?
- Are student loans tax deductible?
- Are life insurance premiums deductible? What about the death benefit?
- How am I taxed if I inherit an IRA?
- What strategies can I use to save money on my taxes?
Bring your questions. We are fortunate to have many knowledgeable professional women as members. This is your chance to pick their brains!
Also Coming up in November just in time for holiday shopping, the Soaring Eagles Vendor Faire. November 13, 1:00 to 4:00, we invite you to shop and socialize at the home of Julie Kangas. We will have members selling their products and will be offering refreshments. Admission is free and guests are welcome. We still have vendor opportunities available as well but space is limited.
Contact Mary Von Fossen at 760-807-3077 for more details.
When: Thursday, Oct. 6th, 2016
Where: The Old Spaghetti Factory
111 N. Twin Oaks Valley Rd.
San Marcos, CA 92069
For More Information Contact: Sue Punian @760-822-2242 or email@example.com
Program: 7:15PM – 8:15PM
Pay online: Click Here
The Mission of the American Business Women’s Association is to bring together business women of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for them to help themselves and others grow personally and professionally through leadership, education, networking support, and national recognition.